Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In my 32 weeks of being pregnant...

I have not thrown up once! But as the clock struck 12 on the first day of my 32nd week I was in the bathroom thinking to my self...am I dying!?!?!?!

No not dying...just a bad case of the STOMACH FLU! Eww and gross!!

I haven't gotten sick like that in a couple of years. Maybe more than a couple years, like 2004 is the last time I was that sick...Of course it waits until I am pregnant and not just a few weeks pregnant but 32 weeks pregnant to hit me! I can honestly say that was a HORRIBLE experience! My poor baby would not stop moving all night long (due to massive noise coming from his mommies insides...) although I can say I was relieved he was moving so much because it did reassurre me that he was still hanging on despite the torture his mother was enduring! :o) Thank the Lord it was only the 24 hour bug. Now my poor husband has caught it. Lucky for him tho he isn't 32 weeks pregnant! LOL!

Let's see, since my last update we celebrated our 1 year anniversary. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Watched our nephews, went out to dinner, drove to Babies R Us and finished registering and bought our swing (so Jakob could be our guinna pig and test it out for us!) and ended the weekend relaxed and with a doctor's appointment. I am currently measuring 2 weeks ahead, so if I continue to measure that way there will be an ultrasound to check out Seth growth and weight which I hope means if he is getting too big....they will GET HIM OUT EARLY! But just my luck he will be 2 weeks late like his momma was :)

Looking forward to this Saturday, my first baby shower thrown by my mom and sister! Yay!! Then on the 25th my mom in law, sister-in-law and cousin in law are throwing me and Brett another shower for that whole side of the fam. I can't wait! Then after that it will be count down time! 5 weeks till D-Day!!!! Crazy! :)

1 comments:

Kris said...

Aww, sorry you were so sick (and Brett too). But glad you are doing better. I can't believe you are 32 weeks!! Went fast...for me anyway. ;-)