Monday, May 11, 2009

5 months old...OH MY!

Yesterday was my 1st Mother's Day and my little man turned 5 months old! I had an amazing Mother's Day too! The best gift of all was waking up and being able to cuddle and hold my little guy! Motherhood is the best job ever! Yes it is hard and tiring, but the moment he looks up at me none of that matters! I am sooo blessed! With a perfect little guy and a WONDERFUL husband! and of course with LOVING families!

11 days old!



5 Months old!




Seth is getting soooo big! He went and had his 4 month shots and doctor visit on the 4th of May(we are a little late due to insurance issues), but he weighed in at 17lbs 7oz and was 25 3/4in long! He was in the 90th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height, his head circumference was in the 75-90th percentile also.


Before the shots!

A couple days before his 5th month birth anniversary (lol!) his first tooth broke thru on the bottom. Then the next day a surprise tooth popped up right next to it. It was a surprise because we have seen and felt the other one coming for at least a month but not this one, it showed up unannounced...lol!




OH yes and he has successfully started eating his rice cereal twice a day. We started when right before he turned 4 months old but he HATED it. So we gave it a break for a week and a half and then I tried again. I made it really thin like breast milk and he ate it (he made a funny face after every bite but kept on eating) then I started to thicken it it up and he gets all excited now when he sees the bowl and spoon! In a couple of weeks we will be introducing the "orange" veggies!

1st attempt


Pro



Seth has experienced a lot of "firsts" in his 4th month of life. His first Easter, first Disneyland trip, found his feet, started eating cereal, his and my first Mother's day, and his first 2 teeth! Seth is pretty close to rolling over too. My Love is growing WAY to fast for me! But I LOVE watching him grow. So contradicting huh! I'll end with some more pictures of our "bubba boogie"!







0 comments: