Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY 2008!!




WOW! I Can't believe 2008 is already here! Ever since graduating high school time has sure passed by QUICKLY! I hope every one's New Years was wonderful! Mine was. We started the New Years weekend by heading up to Springville to hang out with Brett's side of the fam. It was a blast. We basically played Wii all weekend. We brought up Tristan with us and he LOVED that he got to play Wii all weekend too! :) We headed home on Sunday to spend New Years in Lancaster. New Year's Eve we slept till 11am, got up watched a movie and lazied around until 4pm then we picked up stuff to make dinner and headed to my parents house. There we made tacos..yum! Then played Wii until 11:55pm.
Playing Wii Tennis with Jeremiah



I am starting to think we are Wii junkies! lol!! We rang in the New Year with Dick Clark and then headed home! Very relaxing. Thank God it is a 2 day work week and then back to the weekend! Next thing I know it will be Christmas again! Ahhh!!!


Happy 2008!! I pray that your year is full of blessings, love, joy and LOTS AND LOTS of laughter!

0 comments: