Monday, April 21, 2008

7 wks 4 days!!

Yay!! Three more days and I'll be eight weeks!!!
Here are some baby developing facts from week SEVEN....



Week Seven


-Elbows form - Again, taking a peek inside you could see your baby's fascination with bending and flexing. Later you will swear you can enlist your child as the star of the next "Karate Kid" movie!

-Fingers start to develop - These digits often become your baby's first toy!

-Feet start to appear with tiny notches for the toes - It is fascinating that at less than a half inch, your little guy (or gal) already is leaving "footprints" on your heart!

-Ears eyes and nose start to appear - Although they may resemble an alien life form, these all "shift" soon enough into a more normal appearance.

-Intestines start to form in the umbilical cord - Did you know that initially the intestines are not formed inside your baby's body?

-Teeth begin to develop under the gums - Thankfully, right now you won't be dealing with teething pain!



This last week my tiredness and nauseousness has definitely kicked up into full gear. I go to bed early but I still wake up EXHAUSTED! I feel nauseous ALL day long now too. I will be sooo happy when the nauseousness is gone. I am praying it will be gone at the end of the third month like so many people say! I haven't been throwing up, but sometimes I wonder if it would be better to throw up. Will it bring any little bit of relief??? Who knows?



Brett has been such a trooper and A HUGE HELP!! He gets me my water even if he is already in bed. Last night he went grocery shopping and made dinner, "Ginger & Lime Salmon" and then made me eggs for my morning "Homemade Egg McMuffin". We bought this book "What to eat when your expecting" written by the same people as "What to expect when your expecting". This book is sooo great cause half of it is just recipes of healthy & nutritious food for you and your baby. Brett and I have vowed to eat better and start cooking again. All that eating out I think was making me feel worse! No nutrition! I LOVE my husband and am soooo blessed!!!



Our first appointment is this Thursday! YAY!!



Thanks you for all your prayers!!



Much Love!!!!!

0 comments: