Thursday, September 11, 2008

My dear dear son!

So as you all know, well if you read one of my previous blogs you'll know..lol! Our first attempt to see Seth was a no-go due to the imaging clinic getting robbed. Well Tuesday we went to a totally different imagining clinic. Luckily they did not get robbed, so we get into the room and she started the ultrasound. My dear son decided today was the day to PLANT his face in my placenta and NOT MOVE AT ALL! We did all we could to make him move but he was stubborn and would not budge (a trait that must come from his dad...lol! I Love you babe!) As if that wasn't enough he decided to also put his arms in front of his face. The ultrasound tech got one semi-decent picture before the arms, but once the arms were up, the ultrasound can not penetrate thru bone. Needless to say it was not very successful. Thank the Lord they give 2nd attempts, so we go again on today. This time I am going to drink a Starbucks (loaded with sugar) before I go! OH YES, I forgot the only thing my son was willing to show us was HIS GOODS!
Here are a few of the pics...



Half of his face...
Looks like he is smirking..."Haha Mom and Dad..."
The only good shot...HIS GOODS!

1 comments:

Kris said...

HIS GOODS! Ha that is funny! I bet Brett is proud. ;-)