Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week 18!!



2 more weeks and we'll be half way there! I can't believe how fast it is going! July 22nd is the big day that we find out (pending baby's cooperation) the gender! I am soooo anxious and soooo ready to find out! EVERYBODY asks me everyday if I know I and I want to be able to say YES instead of no.

Exciting news! We finally are moving into the house we have waited NINE months for! We are sooo excited to have the space of a house! I was beginning to feel soooo cramped in the bedroom we've been staying at. Thank you soooo very much to my in-laws for letting us crash their guest bedroom for the last nine months! It was a HUGE blessing!!!

So I am even more anxious now to know the gender of our baby so we can start looking and deciding on decorating ideas. Our good friend is going to paint a mural of our choice once we decided what we want.

How have I been feeling? Well definitely feel more energetic!! Still tired after work, but that probably is normal since I don't really get to take a short nap during the day. I have not "officially" felt the baby move so I think. I have felt little spasm type thingies but not tooo sure if it is the baby or my stomach muscle spasming out from the stretching. Which also brings me to ...I AM GETTING HUGE! My bosses wife keeps asking me if I am having twins. She says I don't look like I gained lots, that my face and other body parts look the same, but just my belly is sticking out (of course you say, you are pregnant, but I think she means more than expected). I don't know what to make of that. I know she means good and is not trying to offend me and I am not, I just don't know. Last time I heard there was only one! LOL! But maybe we are in for a HUGE surprise or maybe I am just going to be HUGE! Either way I don't like the HUGE factor! I didn't quite start off this pregnancy at my "ideal" weight so that could be the BIG factor that makes me look HUGE!

Life is good, we are blessed and very grateful to God for his perfect timing with our home and CAN'T WAIT to find out what the next Humphreys child will be.... a BOY OR GIRL! What do you think??

1 comments:

Candace & Peter McVey said...

We are so happy for you guys! I can't wait to find out what "it" is!

XOXO