Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's a .....


BOY!!!! We'll be welcoming a little boy December 1st(give or take depending on how much he wants to come out :))! We are so very excited! I did want a girl, but I am sooo blessed that the Lord knows what he is doing and we are being blessed with a little boy! Everything looks good and he is one little active guy. Both the ultrasound tech and doctor said we have much to look forward to. It is sooo weird to finally know that I have a little boy growing inside! I can't wait to meet him!


Lucky for little Baby Bean (we have no boy names picked out yet) he will have 2 boy cousins to play with and get into lots of trouble with! We also realized that Humphreys men prefer to make little boys than girls..lol!!!

Oh yeah and apparently the Chinese Calendar is correct. My mom will never let me forget that! I was really hoping to prove that darn calendar wrong...lol!!!

So here are a few pictures of our little guy!



His Profile....




His boy parts..

1 comments:

Candace & Peter McVey said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! I picture a lil Brett running around, how cute! At least Seth is going to have lot of friends to play with!