Tuesday, August 5, 2008

23 Weeks and a sad sad belly day!

Yesterday I began my 23rd week. 17 more to go! Well today at work I was in the bathroom and there is a body length mirror and I just happen to see this reddish mark on my belly and to my sad sad surprise the stretch marks have come! I saw faint ones last week and since then have be lathering up on "tummy butter". But I was too late! They are now turning that purplish red color! AHHHH!!! Good thing little Seth will be worth all this!

Oh yeah by the way we have a name! I forgot to post it on here and in case you didn't know. Baby Bean is Seth Allyn Humphreys! Allyn is after his Dad and Grandpa Rick who both have the middle name of Alan/Allen. So we decided instead of choosing which spelling of the two to use, we will look up other forms of spelling it.


Well here is a picture of what little Seth should be looking like at 23 weeks...




0 comments: