Friday, August 29, 2008

Dissapointing Thursday!

So yesterday we had our 4-D Ultrasound scheduled. It was at 5pm. All day we anticipated 5pm coming and then being able to see Baby Seth. Well I left work at 4:30 drove all the way to West Palmdale (I work in Lancaster) and as I get there I see my sister coming toward my car. The center was "CLOSED DUE TO ROBBERY"!!! Robbery?!?!?!? So we didn't get to see Baby Seth. I was a litte upset they didn't call their appointments. What if I was driving from Tehachapi or far away. Unless their computer system was stolen, or somebody died, that is bad customer service! Anyway, we scheduled another appointment with another place for Sept 9th. The new place told me they recommended doing the 4-D between 28 weeks and 32 weeks. So we'll get a better view of Seth and what he looks like! We just have to be patient for 1 more week and a few days. :o)

0 comments: