Wednesday, August 27, 2008

26 Weeks 2 days!

So tomorrow is the big day! The first of our 2 4-D ultrasounds. The next one will be around 31 weeks. We are sooo very excited! I'll be sure and post pictures as soon as I can, probably Friday.

Also our 1st baby shower has a date. October 11th!! This shower will be thrown by my mom and sister and then my amazing mother in law is throwing us another one sometime in late October. Yay!! I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate Seth.

Oh yes we picked out a bedding we like and are registered for it. Wahoo! See the picture below :o) I love it because it is different design then I have seen and because of the blue, beige and brown! LOL! I can't wait to decorate. Our good friend has told us he will draw whatever mural we like on the wall and so I certainly can't wait to see how that comes out!





0 comments: