Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here we are at week 25!!!!!

Time is sure flying by!!!! I remember being 10 weeks along and thinking how far away 25 weeks was and here it is! Baby Seth is gonna be here sooooo fast! It is weird to think in 15 weeks he will be god-willing be here and we'll be a little family! CRAZY!!

Baby updates...Well he moves and moves. Brett FINALLY got to feel him kick For the last 3 weeks Brett has tried to feel it but Seth would stop when Brett would lay his hand on my stomach and then will start up again once Brett walked away. Poor Brett he was beginning to think Seth didn't like him :o( But then one night before going to sleep, I was on my side and Seth was going crazy and I motioned Brett to put his hand on (didn't want to talk so Seth couldn't here me tell Brett..lol!) and Brett felt Seth. For a good 3 or 4 minutes! We were happy! The lucky #2 person to feel Seth was my sister Corryne. Last night we went to see our parents who just returned from Hawaii, and we were hanging out and Seth started to move, so my sister comes over and puts her hand on and he stops. So Corryne tells Seth that he better kick or she isn't going to finish planning our baby shower and he won't get any gifts. I kid you not he kicked as soon as she finished! It was classic!!!

We have our 4D Ultrasound on the 28th so I will be sure to post pictures of that. We are sooo anxious to see him in 4D! What will he look like? AHHH the anticipation!

Another crazy thing is next month will be our 1 year anniversary!!! This time last year we were planning our wedding and now we will be planning for our son's arrival!

0 comments: